Requirements for your accreditation
Accreditations are granted exclusively for the purpose of journalistic coverage of HUSUM WIND.
The following proofs are possible:
- Valid press card issued by a journalists’ association in German or English
- Current proof of affiliation to an editorial office, for example via the imprint
- Link to more than five digital articles or copies of print articles not older than six months that prove a connection between author and topic, or
- The submission of a written order from an editorial office in the original with reference to HUSUM WIND
- Web link to an online publication or blog with relevant coverage and a subject area relevant to HUSUM WIND.
There is no right to accreditation. The organizer reserves the right to request the presentation of a valid identity document with a photo at the time of registration.